- A List of the training soldiers jn the first millitary foot companey jn Pembrke [i.e., Pembroke, Mass.] under the command of Captain*Seth Hatch, taken October ye 17, AD*1774 (Pembroke, Mass. : s.n., 1774). [pdf]
- Muster rolls of Pembroke, Massachusetts, during the Revolution : taken from the state archives ; followed by an alphabetical list of soldiers / arranged by Susan A. Smith (S.l. : s.n., 1912). Available at the Massachusetts Historical Society.
Robert I. Hunneman, The North River Towns in the Revolution (S.l. : Hunneman, 1928?). Available at NEHGS F74 S3 H8 1928. This is a thesis discussing Pembroke, Hanover, Marshfield, and Scituate in the Revolutionary War.
- Revolutionary War Service Records
- Revolutionary War Pension Records
War of 1812
- War of 1812 Pension Records
- Pension Records
- Hanson Historical Society digital exhibit: From the Assessor’s Office: Hanson Civil War Service Records
- Robert B. Rich, Hanson in the Civil War, 1861-1865 (Republication: Hanson, MA: Hanson Historical Society, 2011). Available for purchase from the Hanson Historical Society Store.
- Dana M. Pratt, Data Relating to Civil War Soldiers compiled from the Records of T. L. Bonney Post 127 & Hanson Town Clerk (Hanson, Mass.: Dana M. Pratt, 1937). Digital copy available at the Hanson Public Library.
- Letter. Jeremiah Stetson, from New Bern, N.C., to his wife Abbie F. “Happy” Stetson, in Hanson, Mass. 18 March 1862. Available at the Wilson Library, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
World War I
- World War I Draft Registration Cards
World War II
- World War II Draft Registration Cards
- World War II Enlistment Records
General Hanson Military Resources
- Veteran Graves in Hanson – All Wars (Hanson, Mass.: s.n., 1930?). Digital copy available at Hanson Public Library.